We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We have previously suggested the strawberry tiramisu recipe and other recipes that have strawberry as their main ingredient. To complete the range of ours strawberry recipes we offer you an excellent first course: the rice with strawberries, a tasty and sparkling dish, an excellent novelty to serve on the table to amaze all diners.
With the rice with strawberries the taste of the fruit is enhanced which, when combined with the cereal, restores an original flavor. The only preliminary advice to better prepare the rice with strawberries lies in the choice of fruit: better to buy strawberries grown organically and at zero km. If you have a small green space or a terrace, it could be a nice idea to grow them at home: the cultivation of strawberries does not require special cultural knowledge. When preparing therisotto, thestrawberries they must be well mature. But let's see in detail how to prepare the rice with strawberries, following the recipe step by step.
Rice with strawberries, the ingredients
- 300 grams of rice
- 100 grams of strawberries
- 40 grams of butter
- 50 grams of Parmesan
- 500 mL of vegetable broth
- 1 glass of sparkling wine
- 1 onion
- 1 sprig of mint
- Extra virgin olive oil and salt
Rice with strawberries, the preparation
- Peel the onion then chop finely
- In a low and large saucepan, brown the onion together with a drizzle of oil for about two minutes, without letting it darken
- Pour in the rice and toast it, add the wine then let it evaporate
- Gradually add the hot vegetable broth that you have previously prepared and cook for 20 min, stirring with a wooden spoon
- Season with salt
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly, remove the stalk and cut them in half with a pointed knife
- A couple of minutes before cooking, add the strawberries and stir everything with a spoon
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the butter, until everything is mixed well
- Then add the parmesan and chopped mint
- Decorate with fresh strawberries in the center of the plate and a few mint leaves and serve hot.